Nights prior to event the main front gate is open for those who have cabin reservations to allow for easy access. There is a second guard gate near the office, is closed that leads down to access to the paddock and and track for those arriving to set up or stay on paddock. Please ring the doorbell at the gate for assistance and a CVR staff member will be there to assist you. Gate Procedure - Property Waiver Must be signed and Fees paid before proceeding past the second guard gate. Wristbands MUST be worn at all times, this is also your ticket in an out of the facility (Property band REQUIRED to be worn to get onto the track). Gate Fees = $15/person for a day pass (Ages 18+) $25/person for a weekend pass.
CVR Ranch Policies
First class rustic themed 400 sq. ft. 1 bedroom cabins featuring a comfortable queen size bed, sofa sleeper, flat screen TVs, dinette table, full size bathroom with shower, kitchenette that includes refrigerator/freezer, microwave, stove, all utensils, dishes, and cookware. Enjoy the outdoors with large patios, picnic tables, and fire rings. Firewood is available for purchase, and portable BBQs available for rent. Ample parking with big rig parking area surrounded by our beautiful desert setting. Located at Chuckwalla Valley Raceway or (CVR) is Southern California's Premier automobile and motorcycle road course that provides the ideal safe environment from the new beginner just learning to the experienced level racer. CVR is located just 49 miles East of the beautiful Palm Springs area off I-10 in Desert Center, CA. Which makes it centrally located within approx. 3 hours of four major populated cities; Los Angeles, San Diego, Phoenix, and Las Vegas.
Jan 1 – June 30 = $225/night -20% OFF Introduction Discount ($180/night for Deluxe and $125/night for Economy) prices are subject to change.
Sept 1 – Dec 31= $225/night - 20% OFF Introduction Discount ($180/night for Deluxe and $125/night for Economy) prices are subject to change.
· Club CVR Elite Members receive an additional 15% OFF Discount given after check out.
· Rate is for 2 guests, each additional guest is $15 per person.
· Max unit occupancy is 4 guests
· Children 13 & under are Free with a paid Adult.
All Reservations are made online through our online reservation system. Reservations are on a first come first serve basis. There is a $20 fee for reservations set up by phone or email.
Check-in time: is after 4pm
Check-out time: is 9am
Housekeeping is scheduled for 9am ON the MORNING Your Day of CHECK OUT. PLEASE REMOVE ALL OF YOUR BELONGINGS PRIOR TO GOING TO THE TRACK FOR THE DAY. Lock Codes expires PROMPTLY at 9am.
Pre-paid late check out fee is $25 until 11am, or $50 up until 2pm. After 2pm guest is subject to an additional night fee. If personal items remain in cabin after 9am without a pre-paid late check out, subject to availability. After 12pm guest is subject to additional night charge, subject to availability.
• Speed Limit is 5 MPH. Please no speeding, leave that for the racetrack
• Strict NO Smoking policy inside the cabins, any violation to this is subject to a $250 cleaning fee.
• NO Washing or mechanical work on vehicles within the Ranch area
• NO storing of fuel cans or any parts inside the cabins
• NO Running generators at any time
• NO Driving off the designated roadways
• NO Tents, RV camping, or sleeping outside is allowed in the Ranch area.
• Ground fires are only permitted in designated fire rings. Do NOT use trash, wood only
• Absolutely NO fireworks allowed
• The guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the Ranch property caused by themselves, their guests or any person for whom they are responsible. Any guests who are NOT named on the reservation
• Remember to lock your door by pressing LockState twice, We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
• All visitors of CVR must obtain and wear wristbands at all times, to check in with the guard at the gate for access back and forth from paddock to the Ranch.
In the unlikely event that you must cancel with less than 10 (ten) days notice, or shorten your stay, or check out early, please understand that we must ask you to take responsibility for your entire reservation.
If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please email us at least 10 (ten) days prior to your arrival date to cancel your reservation. A full refund will be made.
Please note that the full amount is charged at the time of booking.
Damages & OTher Fees
After checking out each cabin will be gone through and inspected with photos, the last reservation guest will be billed and then charged accordingly for any damages or extra cleaning fees, or missing items.
We have 5 Pet friendly units; Pets are $25 per night.
• Dogs are welcome in pet friendly units only
• Good behavior is required
• Any breeds that are hostile or aggressive will be asked to leave
• Dogs must be kept on leashes no longer than 6 ft. while outside
• Do NOT leave a tethered dog unattended
• Excessive Barking will not be tolerated
• You MUST pick up after your pets so they will be allowed back
20lbs. bags of ice are available for $7 ea.
Firewood is available for $7 per bundle.
Official CVR Blender Bottles $16 ea.
T-Shirts & Ladies Tanks $20.00